Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Rest My Case

So, if you have intimate first hand relationship with your partner and know your partner in a deep personal manner for years and then someone comes to you and say, "what you believe about your partner is wrong! I know your partner very well because I have read, studied and memorize all the letters your partner has ever written. You need to go back to this letters to read them again to get to know your partner again!"
But I already know my partner. I can ask him directly, why do I need to read his letters to know him???
"Because what you told me about your partner doesn't jive with what I read and understand in the letters he wrote"
...excuse me Miss, how do you know my partner wrote those letters?
"Oh, those letters say so"...
I rest my case!

BLISS

No comments:

Post a Comment