Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blog again, insya Allah!

My last blog was in February, right after the passing of Ceasar. Why is this long interval? I don't know. May be I have been busy? May be I have too many on my plate? Or perhaps I am lazy? I can find many excuses but the simplest reason is, I lost the motivation to blog.

Then why am I blogging now? Perhaps I feel I am responsible to blog because I started this blog and actually has a few followers. Perhaps it's something I am called to do but I just have been neglecting it and am feeling guilty about it. Oh well, the simplest reason, I feel I should start blogging again. Insya Allah, I will keep up. I think it's good for my soul if I at least blog once a week even if I am writing garbage (sorry, my dear followers). It should be good for my soul.

Just got back from a long needed holiday with my darling. Because of financial restrain, we only went to P.D. but it was a good holiday. We just spend time in the room watch movies and made love or by the pool to get a tan (I got burnt) or eat (both of us are so fat). Now we are back, refreshed and ready to face our busy schedules and workloads. May be this is why I blog again.

Watched a movie on DVD last night in the room with my darling, "Black Death". A well written, acted and directed movie about religious fanaticism. I highly recommend it.

BLISS

No comments:

Post a Comment